Bar Harbor Clam Chowda Pizza!
Unique, Delicious Pizza made with Bar Harbor New England Condensed Clam Chowder. You'll probably get some quizzical looks when you first mention this, as we did, but once people taste it, all you see are SMILES! It's a really great twist on pizza!
Serves: 6 -12
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15-18 minutes
(1) 15 oz. can condensed Bar Harbor New England Clam Chowder
(1) 12-inch fresh or prepared thin crust or flatbread Pizza dough
4-Blend shredded Pizza Cheese or your favorite cheese, grated
Pre-cooked Bacon, crumbled
• Prepare Pizza dough, on stone, screen or pan (a bit of olive oil on bottom of crust will make crust brown and crispy)
• Spread condensed Bar Harbor Clam Chowder, from can, onto Pizza crust, as you would spread sauce; if you have any chowder left over, prepare as soup! It's good like that too!
• Spread grated/shredded pizza cheese over Bar Harbor Clam Chowder
•Sprinkle pre-cooked crumbled Bacon to desired quantity over Cheese
• Bake pizza at 475 degrees approximately 12 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and crust is browned.
• Remove from oven and let set up 5 minutes.