(NEWS CENTER) -- If you're searching for something fun to do on Valentine's Day, we have a special treat for you. Especially if you and your family are snowed in because of this winter storm.
Here's how to make Valentine's Day pretzel treats:
- Hershey's Kisses/Hugs
- Plain M&M's
- Preheat oven to 200°F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Place the pretzels on the foil and top them with the Hershey's Kisses.
- Bake the pretzels with the Hershey's Kisses for 4-5 minutes, until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting, they should hold their shape).
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and place an M&M in the center of each Hershey's Kiss. Press each M&M down to spread the chocolate.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes in the fridge and enjoy!