Autumn is on its way! The time of year when we shift from those light whites and reds to wines with a little more substance. Today’s lineup is great for weather that is still warm in the day, cool at night but not too heavy. That’s for later in the season! Maia Gosselin from Sip Wine Education selects a lineup is perfect for easing into autumn.
- Vieux Clocher - Cotes du Rhone Rose
- Maz Caz - Costiere de Nimes white blend
- Tempesta de Sole - Trebbiano d'Abruzzo
- Fuori Off Road Strada - Sangiovese boxed wine
- Bodegas Camino Alto - Tempranillo
Copyright 2016 WCSH