FRYEBURG, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Police say an OUI arrest turned into a car chase when the suspect fled the scene.
Police say they stopped Roberta Blood-Kemp on Saturday night for allegedly driving under the influence. Officials say an altercation occurred, and the officer deployed his taser. Blood-Kemp allegedly got away, got back in her car, and drove away at speeds above 80 mph.
Police followed her to her home in Lovell. She was taken to the Oxford County Jail and held on $1,000 bail.
Blood-Kemp was charged with:
1) Refusing to stop for an officer
2) Refusing to submit to arrest
3) Operating under the influence (Refusal)
5) Refusing to sign summons x 7
6) Failure to register vehicle 30-150 days
7) Failing to provide evidence of insurance
8) Using a mobile device while operating a vehicle
Copyright 2016 WCSH