• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wlbz2.com/video/2231420181001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Maranacook heads to state game

Maranacook heads to state game

01:13 | 2/26/2015 6:55:59 PM
Doing stuff in Maine this Weekend

Doing stuff in Maine this Weekend

04:04 | 2/26/2015 6:50:28 PM
NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

03:45 | 2/26/2015 6:50:26 PM
NEWS CENTER Video Forecast WLBZ

NEWS CENTER Video Forecast WLBZ

03:47 | 2/26/2015 6:44:03 PM
Chef Shannon Bard - Mexican Meatballs

Chef Shannon Bard - Mexican Meatballs

06:21 | 2/26/2015 6:42:54 PM
First responders I-95 crash story

First responder's I-95 crash story

01:34 | 2/26/2015 6:38:47 PM